Creating Shared Value
Creating Shared Value (CSV) compliments CSR, through implementing initiatives that enhance the competitiveness of a company while also advancing the economic and social conditions in which that company operates thereby, meeting social needs. The CSV approach represents an exciting new wave of social responsibility and community investment that can enhance the long-term viability of projects.
- The concept of CSV and the design of shared value initiatives
- How to promote commercial activities in communities that support local development
- How to use the assets, expertise and knowledge within a business to help address community challenges
- How to engage senior management on social issues through shared value
- How to create efficient and inclusive value chains and new clusters of economic activity
- Case studies of successful CSV initiatives in Asia