Community Investment impact measurement
Community investment remains a key part of keeping businesses competitive, ensuring a social licence to operate and strengthening engagement with local stakeholders. This workshop provides practical steps and key information companies need to know when developing and implementing a community investment strategy.
- What is strategic community investment (CI) and how does it differ from philanthropy? Why is it important for corporate community activities to be strategic?
- How to develop a CI strategy, taking into account priority social needs and business objectives
- Understanding how partnerships and employee engagement (in particular skills based volunteering) contribute to CI
- Internal structures (policies, governance, committees, etc.) needed to support and implement CI strategy
- Communications (internal and external) of CI strategy and initiatives