Creating Shared Value (CSV) compliments CSR, through implementing initiatives that enhance the competitiveness of a company while also advancing the economic and social conditions in which that company operates thereby, meeting social needs. The CSV approach represents an exciting new wave of social responsibility and community investment that can enhance the long-term viability of projects.
Topics covered in this training:
- The concept of CSV and the design of shared value initiatives
- How to promote commercial activities in communities that support local development
- CSV and social innovation
- How to use the assets, expertise and knowledge within a business to help address community challenges
- How to engage senior management on social issues through shared value
- How to create efficient and inclusive value chains and new clusters of economic activity
- Case studies of successful CSV initiatives in Asia
||27 March 2017 (Monday)
||9:00am – 5:00pm
||Sasin Graduate Institute, Bangkok
Tuition Fee 11,000 baht (330 USD), it includes lunch and coffee breaks.
- 20% Discount for Sasin Alumni and CSR Asia Strategic Partners, and Early bird (until 05/02/2017)
- OR 10% Discount for minimum 3 people attending from the same organization.
Registration and enquiry:
To register please fill out the Registration Form and for enquiries please write to firstname.lastname@example.org. Full payment is required for reservation. Cancellation fee is 20%.
This course is delivered in partnership with the Sasin Center for Sustainability Management (SCSM)